Update: Arrest Made in Fatal Wrong Way Crash on US-395 at Airport Road in Minden
Troopers with the Nevada State Police Highway Patrol have made an arrest in the fatal crash that occurred on Saturday, April 23 on US-395 and Airport Road. The driver of the silver 2020 Ford F-150 pickup, Matthew Primo (a 26 year-old Carson City Resident), has been arrested and booked at the Douglas County Jail on the following charges:
- DUI (2nd) causing death (Felony)
- DUI (2nd) causing substantial harm (Felony)
- Driving on the right side of road required (Misdemeanor)
- Basic Speed 21+ (Misdemeanor)
- Seatbelt Required (Misdemeanor)
This crash is being investigated by the Highway Patrol Division’s Northern Command West Multi-Disciplinary Investigation and Reconstruction Team (M.I.R.T.) – Case #220401626. If anyone has any information about this crash, please send an email to email@example.com and reference the case number.