Carson City City Hall
Carson City FY22 Appropriations
Carson City is pleased to announce the passage of the FY22 omnibus appropriations bill into law and commends the work of Nevada’s Congressional delegation to facilitate the signing of this vitally important legislation.
The City is especially grateful to Congressman Amodei, Senator Rosen, Senator Cortez Masto and their hard-working staff for ensuring that the City’s Community Project Funding requests were included in the bill.
Thanks to their tireless advocacy on behalf of Carson City during the year-long development of this legislation, $8 million in federal funding is now available to the City for use on the following projects:
- Quill Water Treatment Plant Upgrade
- Southeast Sewer Extension Project
- Western Nevada Safe Routes to School
- Carson City Emergency Operations Center/Fire Station/Backup Emergency Dispatch Center
- Williams Street Complete Streets Project“The City looks forward to utilizing this newly available federal assistance on projects important to our community that will have lasting positive impacts on the City’s residents by increasing our quality of life and keeping our utility rates stable for decades to come,” said Mayor Lori Bagwell. For additional information contact Stephen Wood at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 775-283- 7872.