Select Page

Our Sponsors

Weather Carson City Nevada

Our Sponsors

Possible major fire at Senator Apartments

11:56AM  Report of a fire at the Senator Apartments at 505 So. Roop, Apartment 110.  Firefighters enroute.

11:58AM  Arriving firefighters say they hear a fire alarm but see no fire or smoke.

12:03AM  Fire caused by flaming food on the stove.  Extinguished.  Firefighters inspecting the area.

barrelhead

Coast Tree

audiology title=

barrelhead

prp

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

audiology title=

barrelhead

Coast Tree

Sema Roofing

occc

Our Sponsors